Friday, December 02, 2005

*murmuring*

Assalaamu Alaikum! :D

It took about four weeks to get here, but alhamdulillah, it has arrived! Drum roll please ... thank you :) I ordered a Marge Simpsons mug and it has finally come into my possession. There was a Homer one as well but I already have him on a tall glass which quotes "Trying is the first step towards failure". Wise words, Homie ... very wise.

Marge Mug!
Without the Chai

Marge Mug with Chai!
With the Chai (mmm ... whipped cream and cinnamon)

Doesn't it look darling? Aww. Now I'm going to transform myself into a chai drinker just so that I may use this mug over and over again ;)

Oh! And because the order was so late ... due to high demand of the product (teehehe), I received an apology gift! Cute earrings ... ooh la la ...

My apology gift hehe

8 Comments:

Blogger Asmaa said...

Haha that's ridiculous man!

BTW, I thought you'd enjoy this: http://eurserveur.insa-lyon.fr/andreit/photos/2003%2007%2031%20-%20Funny%20vol1/feroce%20cat.jpg

12/02/2005 11:15 PM  
Blogger Squeeky said...

Assalaamu Alaikum :D

Asmaa:
AWWWW ... yes, I did enjoy that, oh my goodness sooo cute

12/03/2005 12:28 AM  
Blogger Nauman said...

I used to love The Simpsons but even when I did, I never would have bought a mug with Marge's picture on it... I guess that's what separates the addicts from the casual drinkers (pun intended). :)

12/03/2005 12:34 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's what chai is? That looks like this drink from Second Cup. That looks good styllllll. :D

Dude, don't get Marge ... blach ... she's annoying and nags all the time. Homer, Apu, and Ralph rules all. :P

And yes, Homer is a very wise man.

12/03/2005 8:12 AM  
Blogger 'liya said...

The cream does make it look like something from Second Cup!

Hehe the kitty picture made me smile aww that was so cute :D

12/03/2005 10:06 AM  
Blogger mayya said...

salaam
avon earrings? mmmmm

I've never heard of or had whipped cream and cinnamon tea. you JUST have to share the recipe :) please..

12/04/2005 1:47 PM  
Blogger Raja Pakistani said...

Dude, that mug is awesome. I'm wondering what the Homer one looked like. Where'd you order them from?

And I hope the Homer glass you already have isn't a beer mug or something.

12/06/2005 1:31 AM  
Blogger AP said...

Apology gift?? One time some lady on eBay sent me an item that NEVER ended up coming to me, and instead of an apology gift, she emailed me and called me a jerk.

12/08/2005 4:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker