Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Get 'em Out!!

Assalaamu Alaikum :D

There have been squirrels in our roof. For the past week. I thought there was only one but apparently, there might be a family. *sigh*. First the birds, now this. Please, someone ... get them out of there, they're so annoying. All you hear is them scurrying about and moving things around. Mummy says they're moving their furniture around, getting themselves nicely settled in. eeeeeep

Although, the squirrels seem to be mainly in the area above my parent's bedroom ... the attic door is by my bedroom and that's where the trap was placed :( I'm scared!! I wanted to take a picture of the trap ... it's big and scary looking. Poor squirrels ... but yeesh ... the roof of a house is not a home for you guys! Off with you ... please!

What scared me was when our neighbor told us if you don't get them out soon and if they happen to die up there ... their stench is the worst! NoOoOoOo, stinky home!!

Hmm ... well at least they're not racoons I suppose ... *shudder* Anyhooz, here's a silly cartoon I found.

The Squirrels

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

lol...inshallah they'll get out...or they may just plead for yall on the day of judgement, stating how yall looked after them and gave em such good shelter :P...

sqirrels is one thing...BATS are another...:P

lol...wats newwwwwwwww in canadaaaaaa? hows the mall doing?? :)
wasalam xxx

9/21/2005 2:54 PM  
Blogger Squeeky said...

Assalaamu Alaikum Crickeeee!

haha Was thinking of takin care of those squirrels but umm ... too difficult! They'd start chewing on our electric wires :S not ... good ...

Ewww I remember seeing bats in India ewwwwwwwww

And the mall is great! Was just there actually ... and it misses u :( Hope ur well there in England, lucky bum haha

9/21/2005 4:53 PM  
Blogger Asmaa said...

Hahaha I never thought of it, but don't squirrels get tired of nuts?! I know I would. BUT I wouldn't crave a cheeseburger, I would crave CHOCOLATE!!!

(and bouncy balls)

9/22/2005 1:38 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Haha! Awwwww, that's cute. We had a small rat in our old house once. Everyone in my house got so scared (including me). It's funny because in the Philippines there's like 'nuff huge cockroaches (they flippin' fly at you), geckos, snakes (in one instance ... an Anaconda), and rats the size of cats. I've gone so soft since coming here to Canada. :P Anyway, so I came down in the basement clutching a baseball bat like I was about to catch a serial-killer in my house by surprise. I was wearing socks just in case the rat runs over my feet (that's disgusting). It took about 10 minutes before it showed itself and SPLAT! Ummm ... yeah ... it was kinda disgusting. I swung a little too hard.

10/08/2005 9:52 AM  
Blogger Squeeky said...

CM: ewwwww thanks for that descriptive scene, i wont be feeling hungry til iftaar now haha And you know what, I'm going to scratch off Philippines on my "places to visit" list teehehe

10/08/2005 2:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What!? You don't like baseball!?

10/10/2005 8:33 AM  
Blogger Squeeky said...

CM: haha I never said that!

10/10/2005 1:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker