Saturday, July 09, 2005

Heebie Jeebies

Assalaamu Alaikum :D

Everything gives me the heebie jeebies. Anything, that is living, to be more specific. It's true, I'm not exaggerating :( It's horrible, I hate it! Little insects freak me out, birds freak me out, dogs (especially!!), cats, lions, tigers and bears, oh my! Sometimes ... Blinky even scares me a little.

I don't know why. If I hear one buzzing sound by my ear, I will let out a piercing scream. And my screams ... are very piercing. They don't call me "Squeeky" for nothing, you know! I scream at things so often that no one ever asks me what happened anymore :( My phobia with doggies started when I was real young and playing outside with a cousin of mine. I noticed the neighbors dog was nearby and it started to run right towards me. I turned around, closed my eyes and let ouf the most loudest scream ever! I waited a few minutes and noticed nothing had happened. I slowly turned around and saw the dog just sitting there giving me such a blank stare. haha

But really, I need to work on this horrible habit. It can get me into trouble! I stayed at my sister's for almost a week. It was a real nice vacation away from home, I had oodles of fun! Well, it was late at night and we were driving to Blockbuster. I had my window rolled down, enjoying the night-time breeze *sigh* My sister had to stop at a red light and at the corner of my eye, I noticed something big and scary flying towards my side of the car, towards my window, towards the window that was rolled down! I screamed and almost clung onto my sister. She got upset at me because the way I screamed was as if a car was headed towards us to crash! ahhhh eeeep.
heh heh ... I should be a bit more careful. I'm making other's panic and that's a no-no!

But this is not something easy to work on! I blame it on the bicycle accident I was in as a little toddler, got two fractures on my skull from it. My heebie jeebies problem must have been triggered from that crash.

Well that's my story. I'm a scaredy-cat.

14 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

fractured ur skull? :o am glad ur ok :)

7/09/2005 9:34 AM  
Blogger Asmaa said...

Assalaamu alaikum Squeeky. Ohhh now I know why they call you "squeeky". That's good to know!

You know what gives me the heebie jeebies? YOU! (lol, just kidding).

Yesterday I was walking and I saw a squished bird on the road. That sickened me very much. I still shudder when I think about it. But anyways, I understand your fears. I also hate anything that moves which is not human (except cats).

Saturday Mubarak >:)

7/09/2005 12:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What is this beti?!,

FEAR NO ONE BUT GOD (S.w.t.)

You have to know GOD (s.w.t.) is near you to protect you. Strengthen your iman beti and all will be fine

7/09/2005 4:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Those animals must be as scared of you as you are of them.

>I was real young and playing >outside with a cousin of mine. I
>noticed the neighbors dog

Allow me to take you back to what the dog was actually thinking then:

Dog sees you: "Awww sweet girl, I'll go say hello before she leaves"

(You scream)

>I slowly turned around and saw >the dog just sitting there giving >me such a blank stare.

Dog thinking: "Oh!, This girl is messed up, I ain't go near her man!Wait a min... OMG I've gone deaf!"

:D

7/09/2005 4:44 PM  
Blogger Squeeky said...

Assalaamu Alaikum :D

Blog wala Uncle: *cries* aww I know, I know I shouldn't fear anything but Allah Swt and that he is always there for my protection. But something's wrong with me :( Insha'Allah, I will keep niyaah to get over this silliness! JazaakAllah uncle :D

Dodo: hahahahaha You know what, that's probably what happened. With the dog, the cat and the wasp haha

Thanks for dropping by!!

7/09/2005 5:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cat? what cat?

7/09/2005 5:15 PM  
Blogger Squeeky said...

Assalaamu Alaikum :D

Bro'hood: aww yes alhamdulillah, I'm fine :D that was sooo long ago

Asmaa: hahahahaha you bum! :( *cries* and it's almost Sunday Mubarak to you!

Anonymous: i've had incidents where im trying to run away from a cat *shudder*

7/09/2005 11:15 PM  
Blogger Bushra said...

heebie jeebies. that world hasnt been heard for a long time. wow. haha.

7/11/2005 11:02 PM  
Blogger Borges said...

Poor Sister, :-(. Someday inshAllah, you'll get it under control hehe.
Khuda Hafiz

7/13/2005 12:27 PM  
Blogger Ally said...

Awww, I could totally relate lol. EVERYTHING gives me the heebie jeebies. especially clowns *shudders*

Cute blog btw. Oh and it's MuslimFaith (aka ally) :D

7/14/2005 1:03 AM  
Blogger Raja Pakistani said...

Yah I really don't like dogs either :-/. To this day if I hear someone's keys jingling on the street, I turn around to make sure it's not a dog's collar or something.

I remember a while back when I was younger the dog from across the street started running after me and my friend. I ran into the garage and then heard this really loud bang...and the dog immediately stopped barking. As it happened, a car hit the dog as it was running across the street after us. I seriously did not know what to think, except that I thanked Allah cuz who knows what that dog might've done? :-(

7/15/2005 2:18 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i hate creepy crawlies *shudders*

an accident! glad ur ok :flower:

7/15/2005 10:36 AM  
Blogger Squeeky said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

7/15/2005 7:16 PM  
Blogger Squeeky said...

Bushra: haha yea ... i use a lot of neglected terms, thanks for stoppin by!
Abdul-Rahim: :( yes insha'Allah .. make du'a for me *sigh*
ally: salaam! it's so nice to see you here! aww clowns? it's funny, clowns don't really scare me ... then again, i havent really been in their presence much :S
rooqster: hahahah me too! i get sooo scared when i hear keys jingling behind me *cries* and what an unfortunate story :( i'm glad you're okay! but i feel so bad for the doggie. Thanks for visiting!
madia:
Salaams hun! yea ... it was a bicycle accident when i was about 3 :O and alhamdulillah im well :D

7/15/2005 7:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker