Sunday, December 18, 2005

Free for the Holidays

Assalaamu Alaikum :D

No exams. No last minute cramming. No worries. Nothing ... until next semester of course teehehe I can finally relax for the holidays and carry on with the activities I have been waiting to do. For example, cleaning my room oOoOo it's a mess! Something must be done AND I'm hoping to get new lighting for my bedroom because the lamp that I have right now is too gross and old. I plan to make a cake for my sister's birthday which is coming up this week, insha'Allah. It's a cake that I found in a Kraft's cooking magazine ... I'll be sure to share it ;)

Next on the agenda, is to attend the Reviving the Islamic Spirit (RIS) conference which is on the 23rd all the way through to the 26th. I'm pumped! It wouldn't hurt to revive more of my spirit. I'm hoping to enjoy it this year as much as I did the last. The plan at the moment is to stay at my dear cousin's place and go to the conference with her that weekend, so it would be a bunch of us girlies attending the lectures awww. I hope to come back here and share the topics that I found most interesting!

If anyone else is attending, have a great time!

4 Comments:

Blogger 'liya said...

Yay you're done!!

I just noticed your profile pic on the side with the eyes, that is TOO cute! And I know your cake will turn out beautiful -- post a pic of it like your last one so that we can all imagine eating it :D

Hope to see you at RIS inshallah.

12/19/2005 12:30 PM  
Blogger Nauman said...

Freedom is something we all need yet don't fully understand the value of until we lose it...

Enjoy your holidays inshallah. :)

12/20/2005 1:07 AM  
Blogger Squeeky said...

Assalaamu Alaikum :D

Liam:
Insha'Allah I will enjoy it! I'm so sorry to hear that you won't be making it. And haha I never thought of taking my camera to the event but sure, insha'Allah I'll do my bestest.
Kababo:
Wasalaam :D Aww today's the big day for my cake making ... I still need one more ingredient so I'll let you know how it goes :S *nervous*
Liya:
haha Thanks hun! Don't vorry, there will be an entry on the cake soon :) And we definitely need to hook up at RIS!
Nauman:
You're completely right. Freedom is precious, and I must take advantage of the time I have right now. So much to do ... before I know it, school will be back in session. Enjoy your holidays too!

12/21/2005 1:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wish I could go back to school. I miss those days !

Have fun while you can

Masalam
-Saher

12/23/2005 3:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker