Friday, August 17, 2007

It's a GIRL!

Assalaamu Alaikum :D

Oh, my little blog ... kinda missing it.

Anyhooz, wanted to express my excitement here! My cousin's wife just gave birth to a baby GIRL, masha'Allah! Ahh ... we're so happy and excited! Alhamdulillah, they have been blessed with another girl. So that makes one boy and two girls now .... which is good because their son is already a handful haha But I love him.

I just want to run over there and see them but I need to control myself *sigh* I'm just glad that my cousin's wife didn't have to wait too long for the baby ... if I'm correct, she was born near her due date.

Alhamdulillah, both baby and mommy are doing fine. Please keep them in your du'as.

Can't wait until they name her! Yay!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker