Wednesday, August 17, 2005

New Jersey and New York ... Imma comin!!

Assalaamu Alaikum :D

Yes, the rumors are true. New Jersey and New York are going to be oh so lucky this coming week. Why? Because Squeeky will be there! aww! haha Okay, I'll stop with the stupidness. But yes, I'm real excited for this trip. I've been trying to scheme my way to go for years now and finally, my wish has come true. My cousin moved to NJ after she got married so it's been such a long time since we've seen each other and I miss her dearly! It makes me so sad that I cannot be a part of her 2 adorable little girls' daily lives ... how are they going through life without their Rafia khala?! haha I guess I'll have to make it up to them this week. Gonna spoil them ROTTEN.

Just yesterday, my sister and I were jotting down all the places we want to see when we get there. And there's A LOT of places we want to see haha Any suggestions would be welcome. I'm just excited to be in a new place where I haven't been. It's gonna be so interesting. Maybe I can make some friends on the street? ...........I'm kidding, I'm not crazy ...........


Anyhooz, will write about my trip once I get back insha'Allah. Your du'as for a safe journey would be greatly appreciated! :) JazaakAllahu Khairaa .... may Allah Swt bless you ....

Fi-aman'Allah

9 Comments:

Blogger Veiled Muslimah said...

AssalaM Alaykum

Oh have a safe trip inshallah! Take care of yourself and enjoy. :)
Yeah.. horsies are beautiful creatures mashallah. Nothing much happening on my side, i've started working at my dad's place and its a little hectic. So i guess no more of visiting islamica when i'm bored. Lol.

Anyway you takecare,
lots of love,
moi. :)

8/18/2005 6:25 AM  
Blogger fny21 said...

salaams squeeks! first of all, i was completely unaware that you had a blog! haha now maybe i can actually know what's going on in your life w/o having to say on msn (ew). anyways, have fun in NJ/NYC! the post before my last one detailed my trip in nyc which was sooooo much fun, alhumdulillah. i recommend being a sight seer and going around all of manhattan... and DEFINITELY hit up the halal chicken guy at the corner of the hilton *drool* ooh and jackson heights/kabab king... and and.. omg there's too much! have fun on you trip! make tons of dua while you're traveling! inshaAllah you'll have tons of fun and will return safely :) salaams
f

8/18/2005 7:00 AM  
Blogger Squeeky said...

Assalaamu Alaikum :D
aww such great suggestions!! thanks :)

Liam:
Ameen ... thank you so much for that. And I do plan on visiting the masjids, as well as museums! I love them for some reason hehe Insha'Allah, and I hope you're doing well too!
Hajera:
Thanks a lot, that sounds very intriguing! I will find out more info on that
KababK:
Aww a tour guide! haha That'd be pretty neat, how about you just get him to suggest places and let me know :D But I think we'll be seeing anything and everything so we should be good insha'Allah. JazaakAllah! :D and ok to be truthful, I sometimes do talk to random ppl on the street ...
Barefooter:
haha I know what you mean, I don't even have time for that site anymore! But I do pray that everything goes well at your daddy's workplace :)
Fny:
finnnnny!! haha yea I just found out that you have a blog too! Silly us. Okay great, now I'm going to have to write my life in detail just to catch you up! ahhh And thanks for your suggestions, I'll read your entry soon. And visit Kabab King? ewww noooo .... (i joke i joke :D)

8/18/2005 10:26 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Assalam-u-alaikum Squeeks :D

aww, i hope we get to meet inshallah. Just let me know ;)

8/18/2005 11:44 AM  
Blogger Squeeky said...

Madia:
Insha'Allah!!! :D

I really wanna visit the zoo there. I don't know why, maybe becuz I was in a huge section of stuffed animals at Toys 'R Us yesterday ... hmmm

8/18/2005 12:41 PM  
Blogger a said...

<3

you should come visit texas sometime (houston to be exact). just uh.. not in the summer time. you'll melt.

8/18/2005 1:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Rafia Khala pray for us all.

Fi Aman Allah

8/18/2005 11:27 PM  
Blogger Asmaa said...

Dude when are you coming back? I'm missing your posts, man!

(Grab me a I LOVE NY bouncy ball on your way back :P)

8/28/2005 12:08 AM  
Blogger Squeeky said...

Asmaa:
too late hun :( Why didn't you tell me earlier?! :D

8/28/2005 11:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker