Saturday, September 10, 2005

Choco Cake *mmm*

Assalaamu Alaikum :D

Choco Cake

It's finally done ... that chocolate cake that I have been meaning to make all summer is finally completed! ALHAMDULILLAH! haha I don't understand what took me so long, I guess it just wasn't meant to be made until now.

I made it on Friday so I wrote "Jummah Mubarak" on it (thanks for the idea hehe) I was incredibly giddy throughout the whole process of baking this cake. I don't know why, something's wrong with me but I looooove baking! When it came out of the oven ... so far so good, looks good, had to wait to frost it up. Then came the taste test ... *scream* I always get mummy to have the first taste, she has to taste everything I bake haha So when I gave her a little piece ... she started teasing me! She kept making faces ... first, a thinking face ... then a confused face ... then an expression that was telling me that it sucked :( But ... she gave me the hand sign indicating that it was actually good. Awww ... I succeed once again ... woo hoo

Now, I feel bad presenting this cake to the people who are reading this and not even offering, so since you obviously can't taste my yummy cake (aww sowie!) ... I am still offering. So ... have a piece!

In other news ... school has begun and I'm having an oh so great time :) Missed York so much. AND, I bought my Dish Chair .... I'm in love ....

Dish Chair!

8 Comments:

Blogger Squeeky said...

Walaikum Assalaam Jammy!!

awww what a pleasant surprise, how you been? And thank you so very much, just pretend I gave you a slice ok?

9/10/2005 6:22 PM  
Blogger Asmaa said...

Jummah Mubarak?! Oh man, that's hilarious. Brotherhood should appear anytime now...

You see, my mom would give me a thinking face, then a confused face, then she would spit out whatever I had baked/cooked. She doesn't fake, my cooking is really THAT bad. WOOHOO!

Hope school went well last week. University starts up again tomorrow for me. Wish me luck :)

9/11/2005 9:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hmm whats this pretending of the act of the eating of the cake....and not only that whats with the assumption that its actually good??!!! i mean i know u squeekster, you go to york and we alllllllllll know that ppl that go to york cant cross the street without holding someones hand nonetheless bake a GOOD chocolate cake!!! (oooooh thats right i went there, hahaha)...(btw id like to say if there are any spelling mistakes in this i know my spelling sucks so dont bother pointing it out and blaming my uni)

9/12/2005 5:41 PM  
Blogger Squeeky said...

Asmaa:
haha I know ... where's Bro'hood?! :(
And thanks, school's been great so far. What year are you in again?! I should come visit you someday insha'Allah
Bully:
You've got some NERVE! Coming into my blog and labeling it as 'cheesy' *cries* You meanie ... now I shall definitely join forces with all those girlies and PS ... Ryerson? A Uni? HAHA (oops, sowie Aisha, i wuv you haha)
Kababo:
haha At least someone agrees that it was yummy! And umm, well I wouldn't say they're "brilliant", they're more on the LOCO side tsk tsk :)

9/12/2005 9:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

*licks-lips-without-puting-evil-eye-yet-appreiating-*

lol...mashallah *faints*

awWwWwwWw the doggy looks soooo cuteeeeeeeeeeeee on the chairrrrr

9/16/2005 9:50 AM  
Blogger Squeeky said...

Assalaamu Alaikum Cricket!!!!

correction ... on the potty ;)
hehe thanks *hugz*

9/16/2005 10:03 AM  
Blogger Sarah said...

Loving the cake! And is that Mehndi on the cake?! :O haha... and we say TGIJ tee hee :)

9/17/2005 10:24 PM  
Blogger Squeeky said...

Assalaamu Alaikum Sarah!!!

hahahaha I say "TAIJ" sometimes ...

And thank you so much. You recognized my mehndi design!! Aww I knew I loved you for a reason :D haha

Hope school is going great for you insha'Allah! You need to visit York soon

9/18/2005 12:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker