Thursday, June 15, 2006

STRESSED out of my MIND

Assalaamu Alaikum everyone

Why does it feel that when I'm told "my best interest" is being taken into consideration ... isn't really in the end? I'm just so sick and tired of other people making decisions for me which I clearly have no care for at all. When I don't want something ... I really don't want it. Yet the world will look past my thoughts/feelings/opinions and tell me "you don't know what you're talking about".

I have spent most of my life giving in to what other's have wanted, especially when it concerns things that have to do with me specifically. I have come to notice that my opinions don't really matter to anyone and are asked from me just for the sake of asking and knowing.

I'm just stressed out. About everything. Life, school, etc.

Allah Subhanahu wa ta'ala is the only One I can turn to for clarity and peace of mind ...

It's best to just disregard this post, if anyone is reading it haha I have my moments where I just need to let things out and my 'sanctuary' just seemed like the best place to do it. And I know so many lovely people read up on what's going on with Squeeky so I know that insha'Allah you will all remember me in your du'as ... I just need a re-fill of Sabr.

Other than all that silliness, I have my (*insha'Allah*) last exam ever tomorrow, please make du'a that I pass and am finally able to graduate! Argh! ............... gonna miss York though :(

Fi-aman'Allah!

7 Comments:

Blogger Asmaa said...

Assalaamu alaikum :)

Hang in there, Rafia. Everything will turn out alright, InshaAllah.

And you know what? Sometimes when decisions are made for you, they end up yielding some really amazing results...especially if the people who make those decisions are people who care about you. You never know...

6/15/2006 6:43 PM  
Blogger 'liya said...

I'm sure everything will work out inshaAllah, for what YOU think your best interests are - not what other people do. I hate that statement too.. how can anyone possibly know what's best for you? Only God can.

It's good to let things out though. I'm sure you felt a tiny bit better after typing this? At least school will be off your mind tomorrow and you can focus on other things. Just go one step at a time. I'll make dua for you :)

6/15/2006 7:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awwww Rafia ...First off - Good luck ony your exam, I am sure you will do an amazing job - InshAllah - make me proud!!!
And awww don't worry about things, make dua to Allah(swt) and InshAllah we all will for things to get well, and you know when things are bothering you or really get to you its always good to talk to the person who is causing you the pain. You never know, it is unintentional and I am sure they are doing whatever it is - in the best interest for you..well according to them. Just talk to them, and let yourself be heard. I hope things work out. And don't stress too much its not good for you...
- I hope things get better.

6/16/2006 1:28 AM  
Blogger Nauman said...

Inshallah, you'll be okay... hang in there. All that is meant to happen will happen in due time.

6/16/2006 1:08 PM  
Blogger Squeeky said...

Assalaamu Alaikum :)

Thanks my lovelies :D

Alhamdulillah, I'm much better now. Especially since I just wrote my exam and enh, it was alright. I hope I passed ahh

(house partier haha you won't let that go huh?!)

6/16/2006 1:23 PM  
Blogger Yaseen said...

With Difficulty follows Ease. Just remember that and sabr will pay off.

6/22/2006 4:19 PM  
Blogger SirNubbington said...

"By the dawn of time. All humanity is in loss. Except those who strive for truth and have patience." [Al-'Asr]

dear sister in Islam,
keep in mind that Islam indirectly teaches us to have some degree of optimism and to have taqwaa in Allah (swt). i can understand what you are going through, as almost all pious youth in the West goes through the same. We strive beyond our efforts to come into terms for others and lose ourselves.

And, inshaAllah, Allah (swt) will reward you for your patience. Ameen

7/05/2006 10:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker