Monday, October 23, 2006

~* Eid Mubarak *~

Assalaamu Alaikum :D

It's Eid!

To be honest, for some reason this Eid was very unexpected to me. I was not prepared for it at all! But alhamdulillah, I'm so happy this day is here ... because everyone is just so happy! The best in Muslims seems to shine during Eid. Relatives calling each other to wish one another, even those relatives you only hear from a few times a year. The elders smile down on the young children and the young children grin mischievously towards the elders (obviously for some Eidie hehe). Most of the women have their hands covered in pretty henna with such beautiful intricate designs (to see mine: scroll down). And everyone walks around in their best clothes!

I was very excited to find out that Eid would be today and I began to do my routine preparations. But then it hit me ... Ramadan is officially over :( No more fasting ... *sigh*

I wanted to use this time to wish every single person who takes their time in reading my entries. May Allah Subhanahu wa ta'ala fill this day with joy and happiness for you and may He (swt) surround you with the friends and family that you hold dear. Insha'Allah we will be here to see another blessed Ramadan again ... ameen.


*~*~*~ EID MUBARAK ~*~*~*


I applied mehndi on my two little cousins

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

when ur mehndi comes out dark


YOUR HUSBAND WILL LVOE U ALOT ;) NUDGE nudge..

uh oh squeekys in for some loooovin lol

10/24/2006 12:23 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Eid Mubarak. :-)

10/24/2006 3:46 AM  
Blogger Frazza said...

Eid Mubarak sister!

All the best, insha-Allah.

10/24/2006 11:47 AM  
Blogger Yaseen said...

Eid Mubarak to you too!

10/24/2006 1:13 PM  
Blogger 'liya said...

Hey where did my comment go??!

10/24/2006 10:31 PM  
Blogger Nauman said...

Eid Mubaarak. The mehndi/henna looks nice...

10/25/2006 2:11 AM  
Blogger Ahmed said...

Eid Mubarak! Your mehndi looks very nice.

10/26/2006 12:26 PM  
Blogger Asmaa said...

That mehndi looks too hot for it's own good :(

10/27/2006 9:07 PM  
Blogger Squeeky said...

Assalaamu Alaikum :)

Annon:
Is that, right? haha I've heard that if the mehndi comes out dark ... you'll get along well with your mother-in-law ...
Rooq:
Thanks, Eid Mubarak to you too!
Faraz:
JazaakAllahu khairaa, I pray that you had a great Eid, insha'Allah.
Yyzguy:
Aww, what a nice surprise :) Hope you had a great one!
'liya:
Aww, you left a comment and it disappeared? :(
Nauman:
Thanks :) That comment made me happy tee hee
Ahmed:
Aww, well thank you so very much :D
Asmaa:
haha I'll try to cut down on that then :P

10/28/2006 5:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker