Saturday, November 18, 2006

Scrumptious

Assalaamu Alaikum :)

It's almost 1:30 am and I figured I should post this entry now before my laziness catches up to me and prevents me from doing so. I have been meaning to post this for quite some time.

My baking break ended a few days ago when I baked some scrumptious brownies. Mmm mmm! I always wanted to master brownies because I absolutely *love* them and it seems like I finally have :D Brownies with walnuts are just too yummy ... I wish I could have shared it with all my blog buddies. Instead, just drool over the picture teehehe Since so many of you miss my baking posts :P




It was very quick to make so I think I will prepare these for the next "house party" we attend. I'd be nice. Anyways, I just got home from my friend's wedding and I desperately need some zZzZz's. I am on 3 hours of sleep ... not good! I couldn't help it ... we had bridesmaid outfits made and mine was just too plain to wear to a wedding so I spent last night and all of today sticking sparkley ... things on it. I would call them "chumkiyan" but most of the people out there would not know what I'm talking about. It was a beautiful wedding, masha'Allah ... she looked stunning. May Allah Swt surround their marriage with love & happiness, ameen.

G'nite! zZzZzZzzzz

EDIT:

Here is the outfit that I wore to the wedding .... with the sequences I added on during work :D So many of them fell off during the party since I glued them on teehehe (except for the very first line at the very bottom, those I stitched)

4 Comments:

Blogger 'liya said...

Yum!! Your food looks delicious as always!

Post a pic of the bridesmaid clothing you altered, I'd love to see how you made it look :)

11/18/2006 11:03 AM  
Blogger 'liya said...

Yay you put up a picture! Your outfit looks really nice but wow, you glued on ALL those sequins?? Everything lines up so nicely - please tell me you measured distances or used some kind of pattern otherwise I'm going to think you have magical powers! You have a lot of patience. Looks great though :D

11/19/2006 11:29 PM  
Blogger Ahmed said...

The brownies look sooo good! Hopefully I can resist the urge to go buy a brownie during lunch now.

'Chumkiyan' sounds very familiar...it kinda makes sense in the context but if I had heard the word on its own I'd have no idea what it was. It turned out very nice though, good job!

11/20/2006 11:12 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey you are cool
will you marry me

11/20/2006 7:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker